Elizabeth Andrea Bitsie Tulloch was born in the year 1981. Her most famous roles were Lois Lane and Juliette Silverton/Eve as well as in The CWArrowverse television shows such as Superman & Lois. Tulloch was born in San Diego California and grew as a child in Spain Uruguay as well as Argentina. Tulloch is referred to as Bitsie, which is not an abbreviation of her first name Elizabeth. The name is in reference to a nickname that was given by her grandfather during World War II who also was involved in Goldsboro B52 accident. Tulloch, who began the acting profession in 2007, was known as Bitsie. This continued through 2017, after which she switched her name to Elizabeth. To people that I meet I still introduce myself as Bitsie. It worked in the beginning when I first started acting when I was in my early 20s. In my mid-thirties, I still felt the need to revisit Elizabeth. It was actually not something I had thought of. After we had completed the legal documents, we noticed that it ...
Comments
Post a Comment